Saturday, June 02, 2007

 

Long term donation

Recently when I went shopping at TESCO, an officer from MAKNA approached me.

MAKNA is the cancer association in Malaysia. They were seeking for funds for children cancer patients. The whole thing was simple, and monthly payments can be made via credit card.

At least now I need not be looking for opportunity to give, because I know that each day I'm giving something to the foundation. In addition to that, of course, occasionally I can still give some to other people.

What I'm looking for is an orphanage in Penang. Any idea, anyone? My mom and I wish to become volunteers for the orphanages. But I only found one, is there none other besides the one that has listing in the Internet?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?